Welcome to Tidy Clean Green
We are a resident-led, constituted group that exists to ensure that the quality of the local environment will improve through keeping Camelon and Tamfourhill Tidy Clean and Green.
We will work in partnership with all relevant stakeholders to deliver our objectives including but not limited to:
- Organising and delivering activities which encourage and promote good physical/ mental health & well-being.
- Providing training opportunities to increase the skills and knowledge of participants and to improve their life chances and employability.
- Providing social and recreational activities designed to tackle isolation and loneliness.
- Supporting Litter Picks and Community Clean Ups.
- Promoting Positive Behaviour Change.
- Facilitating community education opportunities and volunteering.
- Developing local greening and growing projects including seed bombing, decorative planting or food growing.
- Creation of pop up parks.
We are grateful for the support of John and Dan at Our Place Camelon and Tamfourhill, but you can also contact us direct by email to email@example.com if you have any suggestions, issues, or that you want to get involved.
Below are links to recent blogs on our Tidy Clean and Green Campaign that will give you some background information on plans and recent activities.
Recently published is a report from Keep Scotland Beautiful which highlights the very serious risk of Scotland experiencing a litter emergency. The report documents seven priority actions for 2021 that are critical to addressing the rapidly approaching crises. You can access the report on the Keep Scotland Beautiful website here (OPCT is not responsible for the content of external websites). Let’s address the littering emergency before it becomes a national disaster.
If you want to get involved in a Litter Pick, we have all the necessary equipment available for you to borrow thanks to our Community Hub status with Keep Scotland Beautiful. Find out more about these hubs here.
If you want to know more about anything to do with keeping the area Tidy, Clean and Green, please contact our Community Safety Engager, John Hosie, on 07391 524528 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also learn about our work around “Community Growing” by clicking that heading to go to our dedicated page for this.