|Putting Local People First||More for Everyone to do||A Safer Place to Live||A more attractive environment|
|1. A better forum to bring local people and professionals together;|
2. Innovative communication including a local newspaper, simple messages, memes and other tools;
3. Celebrations and events building on Mariners Day;
4. Training and capacity building in the community.
|1. Local people designing services;|
2. Affordable activities for all including leisure, culture and sport activity;
3. Improved facilities particularly the Camelon Community Centre but other facilities too.
|1. Addressing anti-social behaviour and the impact of addiction;|
2. Establish a Camelon Community Safety Group;
3. Camelon Advice Shop;
4. Improving the environment particularly opening up green space and parks;
5. Road Safety.
|1. Improving play parks and sports fields;|
2. Improving outdoor leisure facilities;
3. Developing the Camelon Main Street with sustainable businesses;
4. Bring derelict buildings into use;
5. Better links to and use of the canal.