*****We had to postpone this programme due to increased Covid19 restrictions. We will go again as soon as we are allowed to do so*****
Are you or someone in your family getting a new bicycle this Christmas?
Or have you got a bicycle tucked away somewhere that you’ve been trying to work out what to do with?
Why not let us take your old bicycle(s) to save you trying to get to the tip or having them lying in your shed for ages.
We’re partnering with Scott Walker Bicycle Mechanic again following our recent pop up bicycle repair workshops. He will take the old bicycles away and will either refurbish them for re-use in the community (watch this space about that), or he will strip them down for spare parts to use in future bicycle repair workshops (watch this space for that too!)
This also forms part of our ongoing #tidycleangreen campaign which includes clamping down on fly tipping and promoting recycling and reuse where possible.
- There is no need to book – just turn up.
- If, by chance, a lot of you turn up at once, our team will be on hand to ensure physical distancing is maintained and that we comply with whatever the restrictions will be on that day.
- Please wear a mask or face covering (unless exempt from doing so).
- We ask for your support and patience should you need to wait.
- Please place your bike where directed.
- Our team will be wearing gloves and masks throughout and will be wiping donated bicycles down before loading them in the van.
- If restrictions tighten, we may have to cancel so that we comply and keep everyone safe. Please keep an eye on Social Media for updates.
If you have a bike you wish to get rid of but can’t make that date and time, please do not just leave at the venues at another time as that is fly tipping. Just email Dan at email@example.com and we’ll make the necessary arrangements to collect the bicycle from you at a mutually convenient time.