2. Setting the Scene
The setting will play an important part in your story:
- Importance of setting
- It gives your characters a place to act and react.
- The Problem
- Your reader has not been to where your writing takes place.
- The Solution
- Describe the setting and transport your reader.
So, here are some questions to think about regarding your setting:
- What does the setting look like?
- What does it sound like?
- What are the colours?
- What is in front of your characters?
- What are the textures?
- What time of day/year is it?
Now before we go any further forward, have a go at describing the setting in a few sentences.